September 29 to October 7, 2019
An unforgettable week of golf in southwest Ireland.
This week-long golf trip is open to both members and non-members and we have room for 20 golfers!
Join PGA Professionals Kevin Haime and Andy Rajhathy for a spectacular week of sightseeing and golf at Waterville, Old Head, Ballybunion Old, Ballybunion Cashen, Lahinch, Trump International and Galway Bay.
- Four nights' accommodation at Killeen House Hotel in Killarney, and three nights at Vaughan Lodge in Lahinch
- Seven rounds of golf at Waterville, Old Head, Ballybunion Old, Ballybunion Cashen, Lahinch, Trump International and Galway Bay
- Your choice of golf format
- Transportation in a luxury coach from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart
- Full Irish breakfasts each morning at the hotels
- Ongoing advice, tips and feedback from PGA Professionals, Kevin Haime and Andy Rajhathy
- Kevin Haime Birdie Membership
- TMSI Superdome Winter Membership
- ClubEG Last Minute Club Membership
- Nine holes of golf in cart plus munchies at eQuinelle prior to the trip (to be used at the pre-trip party only)
- Registration gift
- Pampering, ongoing beverages and other surprises
- Complimentary use of a golf travel bag
- All taxes
- $4,415 CDN
- Anyone is welcome to join us, both members and non members
- Come on your own or gather your friends
- Pricing based on double occupancy
- Single occupant upgrade: $450
- $1,500 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration to reserve your spot
- Balance due by June 1, 2019
- Includes all taxes and fees (CDN$)
- Pricing does not include flight which must be booked on your own (approximate cost is $1,000, or use points)
- Since pricing is in Canadian dollars, fluctuations in the exchange rate will not impact the price of this golfaway
Reports are in that this is one of the most amazing places on Earth!