Mixed Indoor League
Join us Tuesday evenings at GOLFOMAX.
Hosted by Sylvianne Poulin and Greg McLean, the ClubEG Mixed Indoor Golf League is a great way to keep the swing in shape over the winter, and an opportunity to stay connected with friends, win prizes and have a great time. There are no league fees and you can play every week or just once in a while.
Schedule | League History
Join us every Tuesday or every once in a while — it's entirely up to you.
Give the league a shot!
Sign up as a group or with a partner if you prefer to keep things more social and spend time with friends. Each Monday, you can send an email with the names in the group that you have pre-arranged; otherwise, you will be assigned to a group loosely based on skill and variety.
What is "indoor golf"?
It's about as close to real golf as you can get. You play with your own clubs and balls and actually hit the ball into a video screen (called a simulator), whether it's a drive, a long iron, an approach or bunker shot, a chip or a putt.
Where is it?
- $28 for ClubEG Members
- $22 for ClubEG Unlimited Members
- $34 for guests (everyone is welcome!)
- Plus taxes
The league runs for 15 weeks starting with the pre-season event:
- Pre-Season Warm-Up Round: November 26, 2019
- 14 weeks of league play through March
- 6:30 tee times
- Groups will be mixed up each week and all requests will be accommodated on a first come first served basis
- Onsite coordinator will accommodate all grouping requests as best as possible
- Max of 8 strokes per hole
- 10' gimmies at GOLFOMAX
- Score sheet to be completed by the group and turned in to the Onsite Coordinator
- Points for attendance, performance and luck
- Your TOP 10 rounds will count, so no worries if you have a bad week... we'll take the points from your best 10 rounds played
- Top three in League Standings at the end of the season win prizes
- Courses will vary... let us know your favourite!
Here's how you acquire points:
- 9-hole win within each foursome = 1 point per 9
- Beat your overall indoor scoring average = 1 point
- Birdie or Better on selected par 5s = 1 point
- Fairway hit from tee on selected par 4s = 1 point
- Closest-to-the-pin on all par 3s = 1 point each green
- Hitting green from tee on all par 3s = 1 point each green
- Eagles = 3 points
- Hole-in-One = 5 points
- Hole out from off the green = 2 points
- Long putts sunk (points range from 1 - 4 depending on distance)
- Longest sunk putt of the day = 2 points
- Shortest sunk putt of the day = 2 points
- Pace of Play = 2 points (i.e. under 3 hours for 4some)
- Show up = 1 point for each 9
To cancel your reservations without penalty, please make the cancellation before 11am Monday, the day prior to the event, as we need to confirm the number of players with GOLFOMAX by that time.
If you must cancel after this time then there will be a cancellation fee of 50%. No-shows are subject to full charge. If GOLFOMAX is closed for any reason, you will not be charged for your reservation.
Our policy is in place so that reservations are not cancelled at the last minute, unnecessarily, using up spots that could be used by other members. We understand the need to cancel sometimes so we’re just requesting that it be done in a timely fashion. This way, GOLFOMAX has the chance to book other groups if simulators become available and it helps us sort out the groups in advance.