Monday Indoor Ladies League
Mondays after work with a 6:30pm start at GOLFOMAX.
The Monday Ladies Indoor League is open to ClubEG Members and non members, Monday evenings for lady golfers of any calibre. It's a great way to get out and meet up with friends and keep active over the winter months.
We also play Friday mornings, with your choice of nine or 18 holes.
Sign up on your own, or with friends.
Who can join?
- Ladies only
- ClubEG Members and non members
- Come on your own or with your friends
When is it?
- Monday evenings
- November 18 to March 30
- Warm-up at 6:15pm
- Tee-off at 6:30pm
- No season-long commitment — just let us know the nights you can come out!
Do you have to be any good?
- Not at all. It's a social league, designed to help you stay in shape and learn a bit about the game in a non-competitive fashion.
Where is it?
- GOLFOMAX Indoor Golf Club
- 1050 Baxter Rd.
- Click here for a map
What's the format?
You play your own ball for nine-holes of golf and points will be awarded, but it's just for a little competitive fun and "bragging rights". Our focus is always on having fun!
- Pot-lucks a couple of times during the season
- Ugly Sweater Contest at Christmas (2 points for the ugliest sweater of all)
- Monkey Golf (it's a surprise)
- Party and small prizes at the end of the season
How much to play?
- No initiation fees!
- $19 for full ClubEG Members and $22 for non members (plus taxes)
How do I sign up?
- Non ClubEG Members and first-timers must fill out the form on this page and provide all requested information
- Your credit card will be billed the week after each event that you attend
- Once you have registered, just respond to the weekly emails
- Any Questions? Contact email@example.com
- Bookings may be cancelled 24 hours prior to event at no cost. Cancellations within 24 hours will be billed at 1/2 price, and no shows are billed at full price.