Thursday Ladies League
A non-competitive event for women of all skill levels on Thursday mornings.
The ClubEG Thursday Ladies League is specifically designed for ladies who want to play during the day in a non-competitive, friendly atmosphere.
It’s a perfect opportunity to get out in the fresh air, exercise, practice your golf game, have fun — and make new friends! We don't care about age, as long as you're a woman, you can play.
Sign up on your own, or with friends.
- Thursday League Coordinator: Shannon Jetten
- 18-holes of social golf
- Golf at different courses throughout the summer
- Optional 19th hole social after golf
- Weekly 50/50 — raising money for The Kids
- End-of-year banquet with great prizes
When is it?
- Thursday mornings — book your dates as per the schedule
- Come as often as you can
- An email will be sent every Tuesday with tee times and the golf course for the next week, and you simply confirm by Friday at midnight if you plan on joining us
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your tee time
- Relaxed social golf for golfers of all levels
- You always get points for every game you play
- Come on your own or bring a friend (you get two bonus points for every friend you bring)
- Points are awarded for various activities throughout the season
- ClubEG Members and non-members are welcome
- Various formats and fun competition to add a little spice
- Cool contests including longest drive, closest-to-the-pin, monkey golf, and more
- Fun, fun stuff!
- Onsite coordinators look after everything for you
- Send an email to Sharon if you have any questions
Host Golf Courses
Sign up on your own, or with friends!
- No initiation fees!
- Pricing varies depending on course
- Some higher-end courses will cost a little more but you can choose what works for you from the schedule
- Pricing includes 18-holes of golf, lots of fun, and the chance to meet new ladies and make new friends
- Bring a friend and get two bonus points!
- Points are awarded for a variety of activities
- Optional meals, pull carts, and powercarts maybe purchased on your own
- Lots of prizes — top prizes awarded on a points basis (the more often you play, the more points you earn)
- The lady with the most points will win a nice prize
- Year-end banquet at Metcalfe Golf Club
- Sign up here or send an email to Sharon to register
- Payment: we'll set up an account for you and bill your credit card on a weekly basis
- All you have to do is let the onsite coordinator know you will attend, then show up and play! How easy is that?
- Longest Drive
- Other fun ones
- Bookings may be cancelled 24 hours prior to event at no cost.
- Cancellations within 24 hours will be billed at 1/2 price, and no shows are billed at full price.
- Ladies League Rules (PDF)