Ottawa Citizen Golf Championship.
Presented by ClubEG.
This event is open to anyone and is a three-round stroke play format with a cut after round two.
Current Champions: Arron Don (C) +55; Kristin Stauffer (Ladies) +15; Shari Johnson (Ladies B) +38; Michele McNeil (Ladies C) +50; Perry Freda (Senior) +9; Marty McCaffrey (A) +9; Don Miller (B) +35
July 19, 20 & 21, 2019
A three-round stroke-play championship with running tee times
- Round 1: Friday, July 19 at Casselview (11am - 3pm tee times)
- Round 2: Saturday, July 20 at Carleton (11am - 3pm tee times)
- Round 3: Sunday, July 21 at Kanata (1pm - 3pm tee times)
- Pro Division: Any golf professional
- Open Division
- Senior Division: 50+ years (two day tournament: July 19th & 20th)
- Ladies Division
- Junior Division: 18-years or less
- A Division: 4.0 to 9.9 handicap factor, or 78-84 scoring average
- B Division: 10.0-16.9 handicap factor, or 85-91 scoring average
- Ladies B Division: 10.0 handicap factor or higher, or 85+ scoring average
- C Division: 17.0 to 24.9 handicap factor, or 92-99 scoring average
- Ladies C Division: 17.0 to 24.9 handicap factor, or 92-99 scoring average
NOTE: For Senior and Junior divisions, players are eligible if they are of the relevant age at any time during the calendar year. For example, someone who turns 50 in Novemember is eligible to play in the Senior division, or an 18-year old who turns 19 in March is eligible for the Junior division, even though they will be 19 when competition in underway.
- Open / A = TBA
- B / C / Senior / Junior = TBA
- Ladies Open = TBA
- Ladies B / Ladies C = TBA
- Those who miss the cut receive a free round of golf through ClubEG
- Prizing for top finishers in each division
- Pro purse (TBD based on entries)
- $215 + HST
- $195 + HST for ClubEG Members
- $225 + HST for PGA of Canada Professionals
- $250 + HST for non-PGA of Canada Professionals
- $100 + HST for Juniors
- Individual stroke-play competition
- Cut to 50% of each field after round two
- For divisions with fewer than 10 players, all will make the cut
- Dinner at Kanata Golf Club for all who make the cut
- Range balls included each day
Thanks to these great sponsors!
Note: Payment must be received within two weeks of registration and cancellations are subject to a $25 fee. Cancellations within two-weeks and no-shows do not receive a refund.
2017 Champions: Perry Newey (B) +31; Steve Ryan (B) +66; Jon Schaepper (Professional) +11; Kristin Stauffer (Ladies) +15; Allen McGee (Open) +3; Rob Knights (Senior) +4; Hunter McGee (Junior) +19