Rinks & Links.
Register your team today!
Rinks & Links is a combined competitive hockey and golf tournament at the Sensplex and Stittsville Golf Course.
Saturday, September 19, 2020
- Breakfast at the Sensplex
- BBQ Lunch
- Pasta Dinner
- Three hockey games
- 18-holes of golf
- Registration Gift
Thanks to our host venues and sponsors!
- $1,130 plus tax per team
- Teams must be made up of one goalie and seven players
- Team captains are responsible to pay for his or her team in full at the time of registration, and then collect from team members
- Breakfast at the Kanata Bell Sensplex *Tentative
- 7am-12:30pm, Hockey
- BBQ Lunch at Stittsville Golf Course *Tentative
- 1pm, Shotgun
- Dinner at Stittsville *Tentative
- 8pm, Presentations
- Divisions TBD
- Teams that won their division the previous year move up a division and teams that came in last move down a division (some exceptions may apply)
- Senior Teams are for players 45+ with two people between the ages of 35-45.
- Maximum one professional hockey player and one professional golfer allowed per team
- Three hockey games per team
- Each game is worth three points (4 for a win, 2.5 for a tie, 1 for a loss)
- 35-minute running-time games
- Four-on-four hockey
- Teams of 8 are divided into partners of 2, based on skill (scoring average or handicap)
- First nine holes are scramble format (1 point for winning, 1/2 point for tie)
- Second nine holes are best ball (2 points for winning, 1 point for tie)
- Ladies will play 12 holes total (first six holes are scramble format for 1 point; second six holes are scramble format for 2 points)
- Team match-play
- Two hole signs (designed and produced by ClubEG)
- Logo/link on three main websites (ClubEG, Stittsville, Sensplex)
- Mention in all speeches and presentations
- Logo in all tournament advertising
- Team entry
- Presenting sponsorship (Rinks & Links presented by…)
- All items in Silver sponsorship plus prominent logo placement
- Stittsville foursome
- One ClubEG Membership
- Two hours of free ice at the Sensplex
This event is going to be excrutiatingly good!
Note: Payment must be received within two weeks of registration and cancellations are subject to a $25 fee. Cancellations within two-weeks and no-shows do not receive a refund.